The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June for the Horsleys

We have a busy month in June. We went to Bryce Canyon for a family reunion, here are a few pictures. The kids loved riding bikes, hiking, and sleeping in a tent. It was a lot of fun, but mom was really hot! Ben
made me hike over 4 miles, what a jerk huh? It was
so fun though. In case you're wondering who the others are in the
photos it is my sister and her family. They were crazy
and took the hike with us. SOOOO HOT!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey! I'm looking for the pictures. We're headed down to Bryce this next week. I'm so glad you have a blog!

Heidi #1 said...

Rachel, I finally posted some of our pictures from Bryce! It was so fun to hike and see all the beautiful scenery. We were all basically awe-struck at how amazingly beautiful it was. My nephew kept saying "this is sooo cool mom!" You definintly have to go into the park and hike. Have fun!