The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The toothless wonder lives!

The wiggly tooth is gone, and we are so excited. Well, Noah was anyway. The tooth fairy left Noah a dollar and we are going out to the store today to get a frame to put it in. (no not really, but if I gave Noah the idea i bet he would go for it. That's how important this seems to him). This is the big time. I feel so old to have a child who is losing teeth.
This is what Noah was doing with his tooth 2 hours before it fell out. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but he could push it with his tongue almost parallel to his gums. It looked really funny, yet kind of hillbilly trailer trash at the same time.

3 comments:

Carina said...

Good job Noah!! It is weird to have kids loosing teeth. All mine still are! Thanks for taking me in at the wee morning hours on Black Friday. Fun TImes!!

Aubrey A said...

Yeah for Noah! He's joined the "loose-tooth league"! I told Evan that he lost a tooth, and that the "tooth fairy gave Noah one dollar too" and Evan shouted, "That's not fair! I get one dollar for my teeth and Noah gets two!!" He thought when I said "too" I meant "two". Ah the joys of English language! Send our congrats to Noah!

The Showalters said...

There is no way you have a kid old enough to be losing teeth!