The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Giggly baby

Is there anything else in the world that is 100% guaranteed to bring an instant smile to your face than a baby that giggles? I dare you to try to find something. Josh is 3 months (13 weeks to be exact) and he can giggle. He is very particular as to when he will giggle. He LOVES the tub so I can always get him to laugh in the tub. He is starting to respond to being tickled, but it depends on his mood and where you are tickling him. I got him to giggle a few times in this video.


By the way...he laughed for me first. That is to say he doesn't laugh for Ben.

3 comments:

superhey said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I love it! I watched it over and over!

Aubrey A said...

I always love how it looks like it causes a baby so much pain to laugh. Very cute. Very, very cute.

April and Jared Fenn said...

LOVE IT!! So stinkin cute! I love giggly babies. Josh is adorable and That's funny that he doesn't laugh for Ben. Ben is not funny. :)

When our Wyatt laughs, his eyes disappear in his fat cheeks.