The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mow, Mow, Mow the lawn

Isn't it great when the grass starts to grow and turn green in the springtime. I  love it when people start mowing the lawn and you can smell the fresh cut grass in the air. Because we came from the condo where all our yard care was taken care of for us we don't have all the fun tools that you need to maintain a yard. So, Ben took some money and bought a gaggle of tools so we can. Noah is now mowing the lawn, and he loves it. It is crazy to me how grown up he is. I think that Ben is going to teach him how to use the edger next. Watch out!



2 comments:

Aubrey A said...

I hope he mows the lawn better than Evan. . .he leaves tall patches all over the place. I usually have to re-mow after Evan's done. Oh well, they gotta learn sometime right? After all I'm not mowing the lawn here in a few years. . .that's why I had boys, dang it!!! :)

Natalie said...

Did you move? I feel so behind, I am sorry. Your boys are the cutest things EVER!