The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Monday, August 22, 2011

Where have I been?

Clearly I have been missing in action for a while. It all started with the beginning of summer. Then my computer broke. Then my camera broke so I started taking pictures with my phone but didn't know how to get the pictures off my phone. BTW I still don't know how to get them off so there aren't going to be any pictures with this post. I will figure it out soon so I can get some pictures up. Wow, then followed by a broken foot and 6 weeks off my foot. I am just trying to stay afloat so there hasn't been much blogging.
With that said I am going to attempt to catch back up. This summer was filled with lonely Lagoon passes, unpunched Classic skating dollar days passes, cancelled vacation plans, unscheduled sleepovers, good intentions and 2 camping trips that actually did happen. Due to my broken foot summer has been a trial, but here we are back to school. With a lot of help I got my school shopping done and the boys are good to go.
We were able to get some camping trips in this summer which the kids enjoyed. The kids got to go to Classic and swim a few times with Bens sister. Ben took them to Lagoon a couple of times. Other than that I sat around with kids sitting around with me.


I am still just sitting around...waiting for my foot to heal.

More to come soon!

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

I say, eat more chocolate. It'll only help it heal more quickly. :)