The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, September 16, 2011

Number 3 turns 3

Seth is my third child. He in turn gets left in the dust when it comes to pictures and blog posts. I have yet to get professional pictures taken of him since he was about 9 months old. Yeah, I know, boo hoo for him. Well, he turned 3 last week and of course my post is coming in late. For the past month I have been asking him what he wants to do for his birthday and every time he says in his cute little way, "wanna go ta shuckee sheesh mom." When I ask him what kind of cake he wants he says, "shoclat." When I ask what he wants on his cake, meaning how he wants it decorated, he says,"shocolat." So, with grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and brothers in tow we went to shuckee sheesh with our shoclat cake.

Seth is such a light in our lives. He makes me laugh every day. Even harder than Ben could make me laugh sometimes. (That's saying a lot because Ben is a self proclaimed comedian.) Seth is so happy and loving. Happy birthday buddy! We love you!






2 comments:

Aubrey A said...

He is such a sweet little guy! Looks like he had a wonderful 3rd birthday! :) Good job Mom.

April and Jared Fenn said...

I can't believe how time flies! Sethie is darling and we love him. Happy (late) Birthday!! We love and miss you all tons and tons. I hope your foot is getting better. :)