The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, March 23, 2012

Opening night for Hunger Games!

Janae asked me to take her to opening night of Hunger Games. I thought she was crazy. I have never been to an opening night. I just really need my sleep! But I'm a sucker for Hunger Games...So we grabbed Heather and went at 12:05 AM. We had a blast! What's not to love about Leatherby's ice cream, popcorn, Coke zero, and Hunger Games :-)

I didn't get home until 4 o'clock in the morning, but it was worth it to try it once.

3 comments:

superhey said...

Nice photos! Good times, good times. Did you dream about Peeta too? I'm just sayin'.

Willow said...

So proud of you! It was great, wasn't it?!?

Aubrey A said...

So the real question is. . was it worth it? I'm dying to know. :)