The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Monday, April 8, 2013

Favorite Saturday activity

Lots of families showed up to the Centerville Home Depot on Saturday for their kids project. We were among the crowd. This has become one of Adam's favorite things to do lately. He has always loved crafts, and I love these because it requires no planning or clean up on my part. It's a win, win! I drag all the other boys in too and it becomes a win, win, win for me! This month they built a birdhouse. They all loved painting their houses and making them their own special creations. Now it just needs it to stop snowing so we can hang them up and actually feed some birds:)







1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

Fun! If I could handle hoards of people I'd definitely do something like this too. . but alas. Guess I'll live vicariously through you guys. :)