The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

She sure is

Today I remembered that Tiny is 4 months old. I want to put an updated picture of her on the blog. She is getting so big and squishy. Some cute things she does are she tilts her head to the side when you talk to her. I don't know why, but it's so adorable. She sleeps from 9-5ish. She loves when Seth sings to her. She will be crying and he will go over to her and sing and she will stop and watch him. She rolls over to her back when I put her on her stomach. She's so much fun! I will update her stats at her 4 month appt. it's on the 20th.

Tiny's updated stats at 4 months. 
12 lbs. 8 oz. she's in the 25%
Length is 25 inches or 75% I'd like to point out that she was 21 inches at birth. 4 inches in 4 months. CRAZY!!!
Her head was 16 inches. She's getting so big and we still dig her!

2 comments:

Aubrey A said...

AWE! She is sooooooooooo cute.

Heather said...

Great photo, Heidi! My name is Heather and I was hoping you'd be willing to answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!