The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I think I just find excuses

I love this baby! I am always looking for reasons to take pictures of her. I think I may have a problem. Here she is riding in the cart for the first time. She loved looking around and sitting next to Josh. It was Costco so they had the double seater carts. 



Ben suffers from the same problem. When I was out if town this weekend (a post will follow soon) he kept sending me random shots of her too. 


He sent me this one when they were playing outside and she ate a dirt clod from our recently aerated lawn. 


I got this picture after she ate an entire waffle on Saturday. I think he sent it more to show me that he made waffles and he was proud of himself and wanted me to be too. Anyway, he took a picture. 


This is her in the tub Sunday morning. Once again, I think to prove he gave her a bath. 


She's all ready for church! 

How many pictures of the boys did we take in the last couple of weeks you ask? Well, probably a couple, but none that we shared with each other. I think we need help. 

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

She is so very cute. I can see why you're enamored.