The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

MIA

Simply put I've been MIA. I have no excuse but life. Today the boys went back to school and I feel like this is my year to jump back into blogging. Honestly, the only reason I do it is because I feel like I need to document our lives. Ben has little to no photos or written text to document his childhood. It's sad really. I've only seen one photo of Ben when he was 2 and a handful when he was a little older. I refuse to have that be my childrens' fate. Ben is really good at journaling so I hope to continue my effort using this blog as my personal journal to share with my children and future posterity. No better time to start than today, right? First day of school photos coming right up!
Noah-8th grade (which by the way was my favorite year of school!)
Adam-6th grade, Seth-2nd grade, Josh-K

Josh got to go and listen to a story on the rug today for a special first day. His official first day is Monday August 29th.

1 comment:

Pam Skoy said...

I heart that you are back! Yay!