The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Funny thing my kids say!!

#1 We were at Kohls and Adam was singing and dancing in the aisles. All of the sudden he bends over and puts his hand on his stomach and says, "mom, my tummy hurts!" My initial thought was oh great where is the bathroom, he is going to throw up. After about 10 seconds of my mind racing and panicking Adam lets out this huge fart, stands up and says, "it feels good now mom," and continues singing and dancing. Noah and I just looked at each other and started laughing. #2 So, this was some other ladies kid who said this, but funny none the less. As of last week my sister Stephanie and I were both pregnant. She was 2 days over due and she was feeling kind of sad, so what do we do? Go shopping, at Costco of course because they sell stuff in larger sizes. I was standing in line to get lunch and there was a lady in front of us with a little girl in the cart. She kept looking at me and saying, "you're not next, you're not next." I just smiled and tried to blow it off as just someones bratty kid. Then Stephanie joins me in line, and the little girl says, "mommy, those two BIG girls don't get a churro, they don't get a churro." Her mom realized that we were both pregnant and grabbed her face and told her to stop talking. We were both devistated and then looked at each other and laughed. We can't help how BIG we are! The nerve of some kids!!!

No comments: