The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Noah 1st Day of Kindergarten

Noah and his friend Jackson in front of the school Noah got to bring Peety on the first day of school for a picnic with their friends.
Noah and me after the first day of school.
Here he comes out of the school after his first day.
Here are a few shots of Noahs first day of kindergarten! He was so excited to go to school. He went inside when I dropped him off and 2 minutes later he came back out because he realized he hadn't given me a hug. Then swiftly ran inside with a, "bye mom!" I turned and said to Adam, "He really doesn't need us any more does he?" He is really enjoying it and comes home with a fun story to share every day.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the pictures!!! It's crazy that they're old enough to be going to school. Good Luck tomorrow.

Alicia Hanson said...

Cute pictures Heidi!! I love your little family so much and can not wait to meet Seth!!! See you soon!