The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Seth Andrew Horsley

I absolutely hate these right after giving birth pictures that dad insists on taking! Noah and Dad are so excited to have the baby here! Adam is getting used to the idea of having a little brother. Besides all of my family some of my friends came to see us too. Even my grandparents came to see Seth in the hospital.
Seth was born on 9/7/2008 at 4:12 p.m. and weighed 7 lbs/ 4 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. So far he is a sweet baby and we love him very much!

6 comments:

Aubrey A said...

I have to agree with the "after-birth" picture! I hate those ones too! Sorry I'm such a crappy friend. . .I want to come up and see the baby, but I'm more the give it a couple days then go visit type person. (I know crummy excuse I know.) Congratulations though! I am so jealous!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!! Seth is beautiful! I love new borns. I hope all is well, and let me know if you need anything.
Shannon

Carina said...

That picture of Grandma and Grandpa is sweet. It made me tear up alittle. We won't get very many more of those. You are lucky that they got to see Seth. I think they were around for Janae and that was it. I love you and your sweet boys (including Ben) so much and I am truly excited for your new baby!

Brad Hyde Family said...

Congrats Heidi! He is a beautiful baby. Glad he is here and healthy and you too!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your beautiful family!

April and Jared Fenn said...

I'm so happy I was able to be part of you your magical day. :) We love you guys and we can't wait for baby #4. I'm praying that the next one has a vagina.