The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Sunday, October 18, 2009

If you have the means I highly recommend it!

My family got to go to the Black Island farms last week. It was a little pricey, but so worth the money! They have so many fun things for the kids to do and you can stay there for the whole afternoon. We were there for 4 hours and only left cause it was getting dark and cold. The things that we got to do but I didn't put a pictures on here are: Walk through the petting zoo and feed the llama, practice roping a bull, duck races, pig races, corn shooters, paint ball, farmers market, the 3 story tall slide, pumpkin bounce house, baby hay maze, and 3 different corn mazes, They even have a haunted Barn, and maze after dark. It was so fun! Check out the website at www.blackislandfarms.com for more info. They are even supposed to have coupons there too. Can't find Noah in the corn! The boys lost in the Edward Maze. FYI: Everyone but me (Heidi, the mom and only girl) got seperated from the family and got lost in the maze at one point or another. Including the baby who got lost with Dad.
Ben and Seth on the fun and bumpy train ride.
Noah in the cow car on the train.
Adam making a corn angel in the corn pit!
Seth loved the corn pit and got really mad at me when I took him out.
Adam on the train.
Me going down the tall hay slide. It was so fun!
The boys searching for the perfect pumpkin. Everyone who goes on the hay ride gets to pick a free pumpkin. They said there are over 500,000 pumpkins there so you are bound to find the perfect one for you!
The boys in front of the farm!

5 comments:

Harding Family said...

Looks a lot like Cornbelly's in Lehi. Looks super fun, yeah for the fall!

Carina said...

Wow! Don't tell my kids all the fun you had. I might never hear the end of it! Glad to see the family having a fun time. That little Seth is such a cutie!

Brad Hyde Family said...

Looks so fun! Wish I had time to take the girls there!

Aubrey A said...

Yay! We had fun there too! Next year we should go for family home evening (our 2 families). My boys would love it!!

Natalie said...

What a fun place, we will have to look into it.
Your boys are adorable! I love the pictures of them, and refering to the last post, SOOOOOOOOO cute! I love a man all dressed up!!!