The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, October 2, 2009

WARNING! Some content may be offensive to the reader.

Well, as most of you have already heard we just returned from the vacation from he**, literally! When we weren't melting from the heat and humidity we did have fun sitting on the beach and doing nothing, parasailing, going to the temple in Merida, and visiting Tulum and Chitzen Itza. We could have done without the crappy resort, food, and all the Mexican people who were less than cordial to us. (and that is putting it politely) We actually had merchants on the street call us names in spanish when we didn't stop in their shops. I wanted to say to him: "I can speak spanish and since you called me that name I have changed my mind and am going to buy everything in your store now. Isn't that nice of an A-hole like me? Just kidding, I'm out of here." None the less here are a few pictures of the fun things we did, and hopefully all the bad and painful memories will soon fade so we can move on with our lives.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

OH that totally sucks that you had such a crappy vaca. We went there on our honeymoon, maybe I was just oblivious to all the crap because of the "newly married" drug I kept taking (wink, wink)
sorry... go to Alaska next time!

Carina said...

You look nice in front of the temple at least! One temple you have been to and I haven't. Will have to remember that one when we do the "How Well do you know Heidi" game in the future.