The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Don't be the last one to find out...

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!
and.....it's a boy!
surprised?
We're not.
Excited?
We are too!
How far along?
15 weeks.
When am I due?
January 15th
Still have a way to go.
The doctor got this shot by ultrasound...the "U" shape that you see on the screen is leg, bottom, leg...and a triangle shaped you know what in between. He says he is 98.9% sure even at just 15 weeks that it's a boy. I'd have to agree.

6 comments:

superhey said...

Yeah for a healthy baby! Sorry my girl vibes didn't work. They are pretty weak, I obviously have more boy vibes too!

Carina said...

Yeah for another January baby! Is that right between Zach and Max? Too fun and we are so excited for you!

Aubrey A said...

If there was ever anyone who could handle 4 boys it would be you, my friend! Congratulations, and condolences. You're going to have a very busy (and stinky--cause let's face it, boys stink) household for the next 20 years! :) Just don't expect me to keep up. LOL!

Brad Hyde Family said...

Yeah! Congratulations Heidi! So excited for you!

thelandofunfinishedprojects said...

woo-hoo for the horsleys!!!!

Mel said...

Awwww Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! What a blessed family you are!!