The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Monday, November 1, 2010

Seth has a new best friend

seth spends a lot of time outside now that it isn't so hot. he likes to ride his scooter and push his toy lawn mower around. lately we will be outside and he will wander off to the neighbors house to visit his new best friend. he is a pretty good natured friend. he is very rarely busy so he lets seth play with him anytime he wants. they play well together unless his friend is under the car. that really frustrates seth because he doesn't fit under the car.

3 comments:

Aubrey A said...

Is it just me, or does Seth look like Charlie Brown in that picture with his orange shirt and black blob (I think it's a bat) on the front? Maybe it's just me. I'm glad he's finally found a friend. Isn't that what we all need in life?

Rhonda said...

I love seth, and BTW...you win for best blog music. It makes me want to read your blog all day!

Natalie said...

NOW THAT IT ISN'T HOT?!? I wish I loved winter, he is so freaking cute!