The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

45 days later...

You may be asking yourself where I have been...well I have had quite a list of things to do the last 45 days. First and foremost...we bought a new home in Centerville and moved. We feel really blessed to be here. It was truly a miracle that we were able to find the home and go through the whole process only to fund the loan in 3 weeks. I feel like we are meant to be here and we love it. Here are some pictures of moving day, and the house. Thanks to everyone who helped us move...there were a ton of you. I especially appreciate it being 8 months pregnant.







2 comments:

Aubrey A said...

It is a wonderful house, and you deserve every inch of it! I am truly so happy for you! I can't wait to have dinner in your new place. :) It'll be nice to be able to fit us all.

Brad Hyde Family said...

Wow Heidi! Very fun! Congrats on the new addition, boy or girl? It's been forever since I talked to you!!!