The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Noah and the sweater

I have told some of you this story, but it really makes me laugh. It will come to life when you see the picture. As I am pulling out newborn baby clothes and blankets to wash to prepare for the baby I am pulling out boxes of winter clothes for Adam and Seth. I get to one for Seth and pulled out this really cute sweater and said to Noah, "Oh, Noah I remember buying this sweater for you when you were Seths' age. I love this sweater." I go about my washing and sorting and a few minutes later Noah comes running in the room yelling, "Mom, Mom, it fits, it still fits!!" I turn around and this is what I see. Uhhhhhh, ok son!

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

"Define" fits for me. ;) Nice!