The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fun...grandma, it's just for fun!

Man Crushes:

I am copying this idea from Aubrey because it's fun, and it's Friday. . . so it works for Friday fun. 

Any of you out there have a "man crush"?  I know you're thinking to yourselves. . .how can I have a "man crush" when I am happily married?  Well, let's just say that we're all human. . . and while we love our husbands, we can still have "crushes" on people.  Will we do anything about these crushes?  No!  Of course not!  If I was to meet one of these people in real life I'm sure that I would be so nervous, or star struck that I wouldn't even have the courage to say anything to them. I would just gawk and giggle like a giddy school girl. Plus, it's a nice ironic twist for Friday fun to list man crushes on Valentines Day weekend. So without further ado, here are my Top 5 man crushes:

#5: Adam Brody. Ever since I was addicted to the OC in 2006 i have always crushed on Adam, and I am awaiting the day when he does something mainstream and new so I can look at him some more on my TV. For now I have to settle for re-runs of the OC on DVD. "SIGH"

 #4-Jesse Bradford-He came to me from the good old stupid teen flick movie "Bring It On." I think I have a thing for dark hair and quirky looks. It's just so cute!
#3-Mark Ruffalo- This man I fell in love with from a bunch of movies. He once again has the dark hair and quirky smile. He however has more of an older man look to me than Adam, or Jesse. He's hot!
 
#2-This one was too hard to choose. Taylor Lautner vs. Zac Efron... I can't choose? I know that these two are both big with the teens, but I am willing to risk looking foolish for putting them on my list because I am older than a standard giddy and trendy teen. What can I say, I can look at them all day.
 



































Hey, he doesn't have dark hair...and he's on my list. It's a miracle.


My top pick for man crushes is the one and only Channing Tatum. I was introduced to him when I watched "She's the Man." He is the candy to my eye, and my #1 pick for celebrity man crushes.

4 comments:

Aubrey A said...

I soooo agree with #5,#4,& #3. I love Mark Ruffalo, he would definitely make it into my top 10! I was just recently introduced to your #1, through the movie we went and saw together (I can't even remember the name. . .sorry). He definitely is good to look at. Yum, yum! Thanks for sharing. (Oh and I totally didn't even think about this weekend being Valentine's day weekend. . . thanks for pointing that out! It works brilliantly!!)

Becky said...

I am with you on 4 and 1 plus a little of 2, but my top 3 would be:
#3Adam Kaufman, I have only seen him in a Hallmark movie but loved it.
#2 Jason Statham (aka Handsom Rob in the Italian Job)
#1Patrick Dempsey, I have never seen Grays Anatomy but good candy in Enchanted and a movie called Lucky Seven.

Megan said...

Love this post. I so have my crushes as well. As long as they are "not in real life" as Tommy calls them. #1 Jude Law (I know dirty but I still find him extremely attractive) #2 Ryan Reynolds. These two are all I can handle at the moment. :)

April and Jared Fenn said...

Taylor Lautner and Channing Tatum would also be on my list. :) Good taste. Funny that you're married to a blonde, but your "man crushes" are dark. You're silly.