The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

one less tooth for Adam

Is it really that time in my life again. I have another boy loosing teeth. Adam has been wiggling this tooth for months it seems like. It didn't want to come out at all. Finally one night when I was tucking him in I asked to wiggle it and it went all the way forward and all the way back. I could see the entire root and it was longer than the tooth itself. I told him to brace himself because mommy was pulling it out tonight. And that is what happened. He was really excited to finally show his teacher and friends at school that he lost it, and get a visit from the tooth fairy. Good times!

Check out how long the root is. Totally longer than the tooth. Weird!
Adam loved how he could put his tongue in between his teeth.
 

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, that is the longest root I have ever seen. That is great he let you pull it out, I tricked Logan by having him eat a apple to get one of his out (he would not eat apples for weeks).

Aubrey A said...

I can't believe he just let you pull it out. Evan would've thrown a fit!!! Hopefully my 2nd child will lose his teeth as nicely as Adam does. (We can all dream, right?)