The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Monday, March 28, 2011

I hate date night

I bet you've never heard a mother of 4 kids say that, but I do, I hate date night. As long as it consists of going through the toils of getting a babysitter only to pay to park so I can trudge through the bitter cold over to the Energy Solutions Arena and have my hopes dashed once again. Really, it's the Wizards. I can't wait for the Jazz season to be over so I can go on a real date again. I don't even know if there are any good movies out now. The Jazz are lame.

P.S. Josh is cute though!
P.P.S. Sorry about the cell phone picture. Isn't technology great:) (Roll my eyes)

5 comments:

superhey said...

Ditto to all of what you just said, sister! I will be right there with you on Friday except they are playing the Lakers. I don't have high hopes at all. The Jazz are lame! Grrrr!

Ericsonfam said...

LOL love that post!!! I love your family picture!!! Your boys have their own looks and so cute. You look amazing by the way can't believe you just had a baby.

Aubrey A said...

I don't know why you buy season tickets? They NEVER win. :) Maybe if you did something fun for date nights you'd enjoy it! But I agree. . .finding someone to watch the kiddos is never fun. Maybe that's why Aaron and I don't get out much. Such a hassle!

Love the new picture of your fam by the way!! Too cute. Tell Ben to get a haircut. :P

Becky said...

I am with you, but I feel that way about going to movies. You pay a lot and wait then it's stupid. Your family picture looks great.

April and Jared Fenn said...

I feel you pain, but we have only 1/2 the amount of children you have. I can't imagine your stress! We were @ that game too.