The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This is just ridiculous

This post may seem ridiculous to some of you out there. Others of you may be able to relate. Nevertheless, I needed to document it so I could remember this forever. I haven't had 2 kids in diapers previous to now. First of all it is so ridiculous to me the sheer number of diapers that I go through. Secondly, I am ever impressed by the game of tag team that these boys play without even knowing they are doing it. (or do they know?) Lastly, I am always in awe of the size and weight difference of the two diapers. It is so crazy that Seth can turn over a 2 pounder while Josh leaves me wishing I didn't waste that diaper. (Or did I?) It's all so crazy and....ridiculous.

6 comments:

Aubrey A said...

I truly feel your pain! When Graham and Hayden were both in diapers it seemed like that was ALL I did!!! I don't know how my Mom did every 2 years w/ 2 kids in diapers. I guess she didn't know any different. :( Know that it's almost Seth's turn to be potty-trained though! That was the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow. :)

Harding Family said...

I also hear ya, sis! Don't worry, soon we will be changing two sets of diapers together!

Becky said...

So not fun. I did not realise how big Hope was till I started changing a baby again.

Heather said...

I am so with you. From the time Carly was born until the time Gus FINALLY decided to use the toilet full time I have changed two sets fo diapers. Although it's a pain it's still infintely better than cleaning out poopy underwear! Stupid kid! There's my plug for not rushing the potty training!

April and Jared Fenn said...

that's awesome. I feel bad for you!

Natalie said...

I'll soon have two in diapers, it freaks me out, there is nothing worse than feeling like you are wasting a diaper, I like the 2 pounders!