The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Saturday, February 4, 2012

We love the Jazz!

Once again we are sharing Jazz tickets with my family this year. Despite the late start to the season it has still been fun. We got to go to the autograph signing party this year. It was so fun to see and meet some of the players. Big Al was our favorite. He was high-fiving the boys and laughing about how small Adam was compared to how big he was. When we walked up he says to Adam, "hey there little man!" He was very nice. We also got to meet Raja Bell, Earl Watson, Jeremy Evans, and Paul Millsap. I made sure I walked upstairs to look at Gordon, even though we didn't have time to  wait in his line to meet him. The boys were so excited to go and to be honest so was I. I very rarely get to meet anyone who is famous...unless they work with Ben in politics. No one that I really want to meet. It was a fun night!

Waiting in line. We are so excitedy! (As Adam says it)
Big Al teasing Adam about how small his shirt was. I told him it might fit on one of his arms.
Raja signing Noah's shirt. He is very handsome! Raja too :)
Just hanging and chillin' with my buddies Earl, and Jeremy. No biggy!
Ben with Earl

4 comments:

Aubrey A said...

Big Earl doesn't look too sure about handing that basketball over to Ben. Hmmmm....what's that about?

superhey said...

That is totally awesome! I would be excitedy too...I bet they're much bigger in person than they look from the upper bowl.

Becky said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I get more excited about stuff like that then the kids do. Go JAZZ !

April and Jared Fenn said...

what a fun memory for your boys. Good times!