The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My favorite things 2011 Edition

My Favorite Things #1

I know this is a long time in the waiting, but we are back online so here it is...my favorite thing #1 for 2011 is my family. 


Once again, it may seem lame, but it is true. I am so very blessed to have a wonderful and supportive husband. He is my best friend and I know he thinks I'm okay too. He is a wonderful father. Speaking of children, I think all the time about how lucky I am to be able to have these four special boys in my life, and how great they are. I love each one of them for very different reasons. They all bless my life and make me happy everyday. I feel like they are all in our family for a purpose, and I love finding out what those purposes are. 

Ben and my parents and siblings all teach me something different and I love them all for their individual lives, goals, and true concern for us. I enjoy living life with all of the people in my family. 

2011 was a great year for our family, and I can't wait to find out what is in store for us in 2012!

2 comments:

Aubrey A said...

Oh my gosh! Ok, I had so say that last post comment creeped me out! Did it creep you out?? It's big brother watching/reading all we say and do. *Shiver*.

April and Jared Fenn said...

super cheesey but true! Amen sista. You have a darling family and it's so fun to watch them grow up.