The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

An evening out

Last month Ben went out of town for a week and towards the end of the week I was spent so I took all the boys out to Chili's for dinner. I saw it as a fun night out to get away from the daily grind. No cooking. No clean up after dinner. The boys picked what they ate so no whining about what we were eating. I really enjoyed dinner.
I had 3 people comment on how brave I was to bring ALL of my boys out in public. I didn't feel brave. I felt relaxed, relieved, and happy. Funny how perspective can do that to people. What seems an insurmountable task to one is doable to another. It was a fun night out with my cutest ever boys!







1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

You're a good mom taking them out to eat by yourself. I won't call you "brave", but I'll think it. :)