The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Double Digits

Yesterday my oldest son, Noah, turned double digits. He is officially 10. We had a fun day planned for him and everything ran smoothly. I asked him a couple of weeks ago, check that, I told him a couple of weeks ago that I refused to make a cake that had anything to do with football, baseball, basketball, or soccer. There weren't going to be any fields or courts of any kind on the cake. I am tired of doing this because it has been every birthday for all of them for their whole lives. So, I told him I was making a monster cake.

 He had to go to school so I took some Costco cream puffs to school for him to share with his class. After school we opened presents and picked up a couple of his friends. When Ben got home we went to Chuck-A-Rama and in true Chuck fashion stuffed our faces! Then we took the kids to jump, slide, dive, slip, and play dodge ball at Get Air. We bounced the night away and came home to eat cake and ice cream then called it a night.




I am so grateful to have Noah in my life. He is not only my first born, but my favorite Noah in the whole world. He is kind, thoughtful, smart, fun, athletic, and loves everyone. He has a testimony of Jesus Christ and knows that he wants to be a good person. What more can you ask in a son? I love you Noah! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

Happy Birthday Noah--From the whole Andrus clan!