The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, August 9, 2013

King of the Selfies

I'm hoping that everyone has someone in their family who is a professional at the cellfy. You know, the picture that you take of yourself. My sister, being a mom, is great at it because she takes all the pictures. Otherwise she's not ever in any pictures. My professional selfy is Seth. He doesn't play on my phone very often, but when he does I always get it back with at least one picture and one video of him, taken by him. 

July 5, 2013

June 13, 2013- this ones color got altered somehow. I didn't even know my phone could do that.


May 21, 2013

I have many, many more examples, but you get the idea. Isn't he a funny boy? I really like him:)

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

What a good self picture taker you have there! :)