The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Skiing and boarding



Snow. I love watching it fall. How it glitters in the light. I hate how cold and wet it is. I have lived it Utah for 20 years and I've never participated in any outdoor sport that involves "The Greatest snow on Earth". It seems like a horrible way to spend the day. However, I am very blessed that my husband feels differently. He is such a good dad to get up early on Saturdays and take his boys up to the resort. He has been taking Noah up to learn snowboarding a few times. Today he took Adam up and got him a skiing lesson. They both really enjoy it. 



1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

I'm with ya! Snow is only good if you can watch it while it's falling from inside! I hate cold weather sports. Bleh.