The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Can you believe it?

Noah is 11. I am not ready, but it's true that he is 11. He got donuts and kickstart for breakfast. I know, I know, I'm an atrocious mom. 


He swindled me for a PS3 and a couple of games for it. Then had a late night party with some friends to play video games. We ate lots of snacks, And played lots of games. It was good times. 


His friends that joined us were Brayden, Jackson, Wyatt, Tanner, Colby, Hudson, and Gavin. 


He is still my favorite Noah in all the world. He's a great boy, uh I mean young man. He had a very happy birthday.

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

This time next year both our eldest boys will have the priesthood! How crazy is that? And since I'm a planner, I think I've only got 7 more years to save for a mission. Eek! :) Happy Birthday Noah.