The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, August 1, 2014

What happens in Vegas...

Hello again. Playing more catch up. Another big fun trip I took in March was Vegas with some of my friends. Ali, Nicole, and Megan. I found a deal on a hotel on KSL and planned a trip around that. We signed up for the Cirque Du Soleil 5K at the Springs Preserve. Nicole actually won her age division. She didn't think much of it, but we thought it was fantastic! The race was where we met Big Baby for the first time. I love him!! We got tickets to Mystere and got to see the show. It was amazing! A little bit strange, but Big baby kept us laughing. 

Do you see the giant man in a diaper and baby costume among the other Cirque characters? It's hilarious!
We walked the strip and saw the Bellagio fountains, and went inside to see the Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens because Ali had never gone before. She sent me 21 pictures that she took on our trip and 11 of them were of the gardens. I knew she would like it. We went to M&M world, The Coke Store, the worlds largest chocolate fountain, and ate dinner at Bobby's Burger Palace. A dream of mine, by the way. It was de-lic-ous! I had the Dallas burger. It had spice crusted meat with coleslaw, Monterrey Jack cheese BBQ sauce, and pickles. Then I ordered a pistachio shake that was to die for. Here are some pics to remember the trip.















Thanks for all the fun memories girls! I can't wait to do it again next year. Someone better learn to drive a stick before next March or I might lose it!

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

Fun!! It's been forever since I went to Vegas, but it doesn't look like it's changed too much. Haha. ;) And, I'm not going to lie, that picture of the HUGE guy in a diaper, freaked me out a little.