The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Monday, December 28, 2009

My daughter???

Today I was talking to a women who didn't know my family. She started to talk to my kids and asked Adam, "so how is it being the only sister in between your two brothers?" He immediately ripped off his hat and said to her, "no, I'm a boy not a girl!" Why would anyone ever assume that a child with a blue coat, black boots, a spongebob hat and baseball gloves on was a girl??? She made the excuse that he was beautiful and his eyelashes were unbelievable for a boy. Luckily Adam laughed about it all the way home. He kept repeating to himself, "Duh, I'm a boy!" My comment is that he is beautiful and emotional enough to be a girl, but I assure you...he is all BOY!!!

4 comments:

thelandofunfinishedprojects said...

what a tough kid! My middle boy would have cried for days.

April and Jared Fenn said...

That's funny! Honestly, what a STUPID lady. I remember someone saying that about Logan when he was a tiny baby and I was totally annoyed.

Aubrey A said...

The fact of the matter is that people don't think. They just speak. I'm glad that Adam found it humorous though.

The Showalters said...

Who are these people?