The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

**WARNING** Some content may be graphic and unsuitable for susceptible viewers.

Seth doesn't mind having me change his clothes. However he absolutely hates to have to lie down and get his diaper changed. The other day I was trying to do 10 things at once, including trying to change his diaper. He was screaming and kicking and flailing his appendages so I let him go. He ran away and this is where I found him. I had to take some pictures. He was laughing at me because he thought he was so funny. He was in heaven! No diaper on and standing at the table playing with the Lego's that his brothers never let him play with.
This picture is censored a little bit for those who are offended by cute squishy baby bums!

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

Hmmm, should you be posting pictures of naked baby bums with Ben running for president? I don't know, sounds like a scandal to me. :)