The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Monday, December 21, 2009

The seventh year of the reign of the Horsleys

We celebrated Noahs 7th birthday on Friday. We went to his school and spent the day with his class. His teacher had him stand up for his birthday and his classmates asked him questions about his favorite things to get to know him better. After that there was sledding with 12 cousins, drinking hot chocolate, eating soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, followed by cake and ice-cream bars, and opening presents. After all that we were all tuckered out! It was a great day and I hope Noah had a fun birthday. He is a wonderful son who is kind and loving to his brothers. He is very considerate of others. He is a little genious who can do anything he wants to in life. He Is my favorite Noah and I am so glad to have him as my son. Happy Birthday Noah!

3 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

I can't believe that Noah is 7!! I remember when we moved into the ward and you were PREGNANT with him. Amazing how fast time flys...

Natalie said...

I love birthday posts! What great pictures. Merry Christmas.

thelandofunfinishedprojects said...

sweet cake! and to think that if we were still in bountiful, we may have been right there with you in class. Happy birthday noah!