The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Adam just finished his season with the White Sox. He did really well, even though he will tell you he didn't and that he didn't like it. They give you 5 coach pitches and if you can't hit them they put it on the tee. He never had to hit it off the tee, so I consider that doing really well. They don't keep score or stats at this age, but  he will tell you that his team didn't win any games. He says, "I hit the ball, but we lost."  He's a lefty and it was funny to watch all the dads/coaches get thrown off by that. They always said,"hey a lefty, I hope I can get it to you."

It was fun, but I am looking forward to having tee ball/baseball over and moving on with our summer plans.

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

Ah, Adam looks so cute in his little baseball helmet. :) I love baseball at this age (even if they don't). I'm with you though, I'm ready to move on to other summer fun!