The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Horsley Honk and Wave

Well, as many of you may know...Ben lost the Primary election. It was a pretty close 41% to 59% result. However, we did have a great time on Election day doing a honk and wave. We got a bunch of our friends, and forced some of the neighbor kids to help, but it was fun despite the loss. Here are some of my favorite pictures of everyone performing their civic duty and/or community service.
Dallin was doing lots of tricks with the signs...he amazed us all with his mad skills.Sol rocked out the double sign

Little Seth could barely hold up the sign, but he was there holding and waving!

Noah and his buddies covered the whole corner.

Ben was so cute trying to get people to remember to vote. He really did try hard.

Hannah and her friends covered the east corner.

This is pretty much the extent of effort and excitement that Adam put into the whole thing...nada.

Thanks for your help Savannah!

I think Hayden was the hottest and most tired, but he hung in there.

Carter was practicing the alternative method of "look mom...no hands!"

Oh Ember...isn't she cute!

I mostly ran around chasing Seth and trying to keep kids out of the street, but I did find a few moments to help Ben and hold a sign and wave.

It was a great race, and Ben fought hard. It just wasn't meant to be. On to the next thing! Summertime with Ben!!!



2 comments:

Aubrey A said...

Ah, looks like fun. I didn't know how to feel when we found out he'd for sure lost. I guess this is just the Lord's way of saying you need to move. . .closer to me. :) :)

Harding Family said...

I know he'll never believe this, but I am sooooo proud of my brother-in-law for all his ambition and hard work. What a good guy! Tell him I could actually use a couple of those signs if he would donate them to me!!!!