The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kids sleep in the weirdest places

My friend recently posted her son sleeping in her baby swing on her swingset and it got me thinking. I know that we have all been busy doing something while our children were playing and found them sleeping. I have a ton of these pictures of babies sleeping in high chairs, bur here is a funny one of Adam. He fell asleep on the couch which wasn't a weird place, but it was the setting around him that I found funny. He wanted to watch TV for some free time so he got himself some snacks and had at it for a while. He has a bag of chips, a bowl of popcorn, and a box of mint meltaways. (If you look closely you can see the wrappers on the floor.) He made sure both remotes were safely set next to him and proceded to gorge himself to sleep. It was hilarious.

Here is a close up so you can see how peaceful he was.

Where have your kids fallen asleep?

4 comments:

Aubrey A said...

Tee-hee. Adam's beautiful when he's asleep!! I don't know what it is, but children are just so much cuter when they're out cold. :) :)

Brad Hyde Family said...

Adam's such a cute kid! I have a pic of one of the girls asleep standing up with their head resting on the couch! They were too tired to put their entire body on the couch I guess ;)

Megan said...

What is it with kids and food? It has some intoxicated properties that make kids fall into a deep sleep. When ever my kids fall asleep in weird places, it always seems to involve food.

Natalie said...

CUTE picture!!!
Hazel recently fell asleep across my lap while I was blogging, and then the very next day she fell asleep in a swing at a neighbors house while I was visiting teaching. SO PRECIOUS!
We see Ben's posters all over town, GOOD LUCK!!!