The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Both Kids

So...little bit late, but thought it was worth posting just so we can remember that it happened, you know how it is. Last month for Carina and Andy's anniversary I kept the Both kids overnight. We had a good time, well I did and hope they did too. We went to Artic Circle and got some ice cream/root beer floats for a treat. The funniest part of the night was Seth. He just figured out what to do when you put a camera up and say smile. He thinks he is so grown up, and funny. I think he is so cute! Thanks for indulging me and my little bit of remembrance....by the way, it wont be the last time. I am not so prompt at posting sometimes.


1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

It's great when the "baby" figures out what a camera is for! Sooooo cute Master Seth!!