The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

a late additon

I finally got some pictures from Heather from our Yellowstone trip (which I already posted about over a month ago). We went to the Lewis and Clarke caverns. They were awesome! There are spots inside the caves where you have to sit on your bum and slide, and lots of steps and cool formations. Very impressive. If you are ever out that way I highly recommend going to see them. It's totally worth the drive.






This was probably one of the coolest things I have ever done. I think the history and stories that the tour guide told (even though our tour guides delivery sucked) really brought it to life. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love going to places like that! It's so cool to see nature and what she can do. :) Awesome.