The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Family photos 2011

We had new family photos taken this past couple of weeks. I felt really bad because Josh hasn't had professional pictures taken since he was 2 days old. Now that he is almost a year old I felt it has been long enough. It is so hard to keep up with that 4th child. I hear people say that all the time, but it is so true. The more kids you have the less pictures you take, scrapbooks you make, new clothes and toys you buy, new recipes you try, nice decor you buy for your house, restaurants you go to without a play-land, and and what was I talking about. Loss of memory goes with it too. Here they are.













 

2 comments:

superhey said...

These are great! I love the one with the lollipops. All your boys are such cutie-pies, but don't tell them I called them pie!

Aubrey A said...

Super cute pictures! I love them all. What little men they're all growing up to be! :)