The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

To poo or not to poo? That is the question.

As all you moms out there know potty training is a hard time of life on a kid and a mom. Mostly the mom, because it's one thing that you have absolutely no control of. You can provide stickers, charts, candy, promises of toys, and dinners out, visits to parks, play lands, grandmas house, the list goes on and on, but you cannot do it for them.

For the kid because I can only imagine they are thinking, "you want me to what?" "I don't think so mom." "That just confirms that you are crazy mom."

After working with Seth off and on for about 4 months I think he's got it! For the past 2 weeks he has consistently used the bathroom by himself. I rarely have to ask him, "do you have to go potty?". I haven't cleaned up any messes, and I don't hesitate to take him to the store, a restaurant, or anyone Else's house. By George, I think he's got it!

Now I am going to post a picture that Seth made me send to Ben last week because he was so proud of himself. Don't be offended.

No comments: