The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Monday, December 19, 2011

Noah...my 9 year old

No one would ever believe that Noah is 9, but he is. He was so excited for his birthday party. Of course he chose to have his friends over and play football out in the freezing cold. If you can believe he asked me if he could play barefoot because he gets better traction. My answer was simply, "uh......NO!" Ben was a great sport and played with them. Then they ate pizza.

opened presents


played a trivia game to see how much his friends knew about him

had cake and ice-cream



Brock, Kelby, Cole in the backAdam, Stanton, Noah, Jacob, and Ethan in the front

and played more football. The highlights of the evening were 3 of his friends gave him a football. 


It was funny to me that his friends all know what he needed. His old one was in pretty bad shape. I made a cake that looked like a pokeball. It was not my best work, but good enough for my gracious son. 
I am so grateful to have Noah as my son these past 9 years. I can remember when he was born. I love how kind and thoughtful he is. Especially towards me. He always observes my moods and is the first to ask, "are you okay mom?" He is an awesome student, a great friend, and a wonderful big brother. He just adores his little brothers. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH! We love you so much!


p.s. sorry some of the pictures are fuzzy, it was really hard to get all these boys to hold still for a picture.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like a fun party, I was wondering about the football going on in your yard.

p.s. love you family pictures.

Aubrey A said...

Happy Birthday Noah! It's good to be 9. :)