The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Disneyland trip 2012

Well, our Disneyland trip came and went and we had a blast! Here are some highlight photos. You have all been there so I won't waste time telling you what we did. We did what you do when you go to Disneyland. So, enjoy the pictures.
Joshy on Casey Junior. He wasn't too sure about it.
Adam completed the course and all the challenges in order to receive his wilderness explorer badge. He even got to meet Russell when he was done. All he could say was, "Russell is fat." Nice son, very nice.
Autotopia. What more do I need to say?
Noah bugged me all week for this Mickey Pretzel. I should've at least taken his picture facing away from the sun.
I didn't know that my dad was going to Disneyland the same time as us. I was so excited to see him.
Noah bumping into Stephanie on the Bugs Life bumper cars.
Chillin' like a villian waiting for Star Tours.
This is my favorite picture. Seth loved the Thunder Mountain Railroad. This is him riding the train and giggling the whole time. He rode it at least 5 times. He is so cute!
Joshy in Toon Town. Why don't any of these doors work in this darn place?
I'd say this was my favorite part of the day. Naptime in the stroller.
Grizzly River run, such fun!

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

In my opinion, you people are crazy brave! I'm not taking my kiddos to dizzyland until they're older so I can enjoy it. Hahaha! Looks like you guys had fun!