The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher appreciation week and the dreaded bulletin boards

This year Noah has a male teacher. Most of the bulletin boards around the school popping up were all really cheesy and cutesy. I made up a bulletin board for Adam's teacher, who is a woman, that was extremely cheesy. She totally ate it up. Then I proceeded to make up an equally cheesy bulletin board for Mr. Butler. I was feeling kind of bad about it and went to Noah her help. I was questioning whether or not he would appreciate it. I was wondering if because he was a male teacher that he wouldn't like all the cheese. But don't all teachers like cheesy, sappy stuff? Noah would have none of this. He says to me "Mom why don't we just make it look like a chessboard, because Mr. Butler is his chess coach, and write Mr. Butler is king of our class?"

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

LOVE the board! Awesome.