The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

We also visited San Diego Zoo

I've never been there before this trip, and I LOVED it! It was so amazing. We had a really hard time getting Noah and Adam out of bed that morning. "I don't wanna go to the stupid zoo" said Noah. "Why can't we go to Disneyland again today" Adam says. "ugh, zoos are sooooo boring" they wail. They actually loved it too.
Seth Waited all day to see the crocodiles. He's so excited!
We got to see an Okapi
The flamingos were my favorite, but of course mom doesn't get in any pictures.
The boys hanging with the hippo
Wait, maybe the panda was my favorite!
The kimono dragon was really creepy and weird, but Wilson (my nephew) freaked out over him!

2 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

such a cute family! We can not believe how big all your boys are getting. Heidi, you look so beautiful. :)

Aubrey A said...

I've always wanted to go to the San Diego Zoo. One day. Oh and bytheway, it looks like you've lost weight... or maybe I just haven't seen you for a while. :( Either way, you're looking good my friend!!