The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, July 27, 2012

Adam, Adam, Bo Badam

FYI-This post was written over a month ago when it was Adams belated birthday. Now that his birthday was three months ago and super belated I am feeling ready to post it. Here we go...

So, here I sit with a second child who is 7 years old. What can I say about Adam. He is one in a million. Adam brings much joy to my life and he is a wonderful big brother to Josh. He loves to help with the baby, who is mot much of s baby any more. He is very smart and did very well in the first grade, and starts out awesome in the second. He loves legos, drawing, being dramatic, teasing Seth, and sleeping. He is so clever, and funny and makes me laugh every day. I love him so much, and look forward to seeing what he will accomplish this year, and see who he will become as he gets older. Here are a few highlights of Adam's 7th birthday.


 

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

Happy belated bday Adam!!! Looks like you had a "blast"...literally!