The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Thursday, January 24, 2013

One, Two buckle my shoe

I feel like there is a lot of talk about birthdays on this blog lately. With Noah a week before Christmas then Josh a week after New Years it is sort of true. Josh turned 2 and he seems so grown up. Some of his stats at his well child check up are:
Weight: 27 lbs. 13 oz-50%
Height: 35 1/4 in-70%
Head: 19 3/4 in-80%
He says a lot  of words and a lot of 2-3 words sentences. Some of them are funnier than others of course. Like this one:
Chips=piss (we get him to ask for more piss please)
He also says:
Wohwa=Noah
Mo=milk
Movie=smoothie
Shores=George (he loves curious George)
Choo Choo=trains (not weied, but cute)
Bi-per=Diaper
Na-Nolds=McDonalds 
He loves candy, popcorn, and the Hot Chelle Ray song, "Tonight, Tonight" and he calls if La, La because those are the words in the chorus. He can sing most of it it's adorable.
We had Winnie at our house for the week so she went with us to McDonalds for dinner. That is where Josh wanted to go. Probably the only place he knows of in his little world. That was the night of the huge snow storm so there was no one in the restaurant. We had piping hot food and the place to ourselves. It was awesome, but kind of weird at the same time.  

We came home and had cake and ice cream. You must pardon the lame excuse for a cake that I made for him. I don't know why, but for other people's kids it's fun to dream up and create wonderful cakes, but when it's my family if they don't have a preference than I just make one that tastes good. The blank stare that I received when I asked him what kind of cake he wanted was enough for me to take a pass this time.

 He got a wiggle car because Seth and Adam got them for Christmas and Josh can't leave them alone. He loves it! That's it! My baby is technically not a baby anymore, but we love having him around. He makes us all laugh. He is very loving and friendly. Happy Birthday Josh, until next year!





1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

I can't believe he's 2!!! It seriously seems like just yesterday he was born! Happy birthday little man!!!