The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

14 years ago

It was 14 short years ago today that I married my Ben. The time has gone by relatively quickly. It seemed slow when I was in it, but to see where we are now I can't believe it's been so long. He is a wonderful husband who works tirelessly to take care of me. He provides not only for me but our family with such eagerness. He loves to be a wonderful provider. He is fun and dare I say funny? He will let that go to his head. Together we have 4 3/4 beautiful children. That is crazy!

 Some of my favorite memories of our wedding day are napping in the park,  the accident in the car (ask Ben), how excited Ben was when Grandpa Horsley came, dancing way too close (other people must have been uncomfortable), and waiting in the celestial room to be married. I am such a lucky and blessed person to be able to have Ben as my rock and my friend. He can save my life and ruin my life all in one day. Isn't that what friends are for? I say that with a smile. He's wonderful in every way. Happy Anniversary Ben! We beat your dad! I love you!


Not many photos of us together...this will have to do:) I should dig out a wedding photo. That'd be fun!

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

Congrats on 14 years together! I hope you get to do something amazing for your anniversary! :)