The Horse Heads

The Horse Heads
We’re going to be your favorite family

Friday, May 10, 2013

Fun day for Heidi


My friend, Inger, asked me to help her with desserts for her daughters birthday party. Her theme was Alice in Wonderland. It was supposed to have a colorful eclectic feel to it. I made a rabbit hole cake, 24 mini cupcakes, and 1 1/2 dozen sugar cookies. It was really fun to make all the fondant decorations. She's got better pictures because she had them all sitting on a cute cake stand. Mine are sitting on the kitchen counter. Here's what I've got. 

2 comments:

Aubrey A said...

I love the cupcakes! Too cute! And the rabbit hole cake made me laugh (in a good way)! I kept expecting the legs to move up and down! That would have made it even more AWESOME! :) :)

Heidi #1 said...

Too bad I'm not into robotics. That would Rick to have robotic legs kicking!